We work globally with U.S.-based and international firms looking to grow in new and existing markets. Six continents, 33 different countries and counting.
Companies employ a variety of models for managing brands globally. A firm could manage brands on a country by country basis; operate from a master brand platform; or even a mix of both.
To ensure we deliver a marketing strategy that fits your international business model, we first determine the marketing process you intend to follow in different countries before we discuss engagement parameters.
Our protocol for all international assignments also includes:
- Working with a vetted field service firm located and staffed by residents of the country of interest.
- Sharing a list of potential issues and questions regarding local customs, cultures, sensitivities, etc., with the field service.
- Personally discussing required adaptations to a questionnaire, interview format, etc., with a senior-level supervisor at the field service and together make necessary modifications.
- Translating by senior staff at these firms and double-checked by senior Copernicus consultants.
- Overseeing the data collection process across the countries we are working in to ensure the consistency of data collection across countries.
Select International Clients
- Abbott Pharmaceuticals
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Procter & Gamble